The world is an amazing place! At the Lower School, we build on the natural enthusiasm and curiosity of young girls by offering a well-rounded foundation that combines fun with superior academics. Our supportive faculty encourages independence and appropriate risk-taking as girls grow into strong thinkers and active problem-solvers.
Things our Lower School students love:
• Starting the day with Walking and Running Club
• Taking an imaginary trip to France
• Incubating and watching baby ducklings hatch
• Organizing an International Bazaar for the community
• Writing and performing an original Greek myth play
• After school activities like dance, chess, drama, and more!