The Bryn Mawr School values a diverse workplace. The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national or ethnic origin, or disability in administration of its hiring, educational, and admissions policies.
The Bryn Mawr School has an opening for a full-time Website Developer. Reporting to the Director of Technology, the ideal candidate will oversee the development and maintenance of the Bryn Mawr website and implement a long-term vision for expanded website services. Strong communication skills and an ability to work with a skilled group of professionals in a highly collaborative environment are essential.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop, document, and maintain The Bryn Mawr School website, portals, and related web services
- Provide training and support to staff who create content for the website and other online communications
- Remain current with developments related to web technologies
- Assist in the recommendation and maintenance of web policies, publishing of guidelines, and documentation
- Work closely with the Communications Office and Database Administrator to ensure a consistent and data-centric experience for our website users
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Technology
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or two years professional experience developing web applications
- Ability to work independently, to problem solve, and to exercise initiative
- Forward-thinking with technical knowledge about the latest developments and internet features such as responsive design
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills
- Strong customer-orientation and ability to work collaboratively with faculty, staff, and administrators
- Knowledge of Blackbaud and the Whipple Hill onSuite products a plus
Qualified candidates should send a resume and a list of at least three current references to Justin Curtis, Director of Technology, at email@example.com Please enter “Web Developer” in the subject line.
Back to top
Computer Science Faculty Member
The Bryn Mawr School seeks a full time Computer Science Instructor to begin August 1, 2015. The ideal candidate is able to teach a robust Middle School curriculum and provide technology and Maker support to faculty. We are seeking someone who is keenly interested in collaborating closely with the Computer Science Department, is willing to adopt innovative learning practices within the classroom, and shares a genuine passion for Computer Science.
The position requires that he/she continually stay abreast of emerging educational technology and Computer Science trends in order to foster an innovative program that engages girls in learning computer science and preparing girls for the Upper School Computer Science curriculum.
Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Coaching opportunities are available.
Qualified candidates should send a resume and a list of at least three current references to Elaine Swyryn, Dean of Faculty, at firstname.lastname@example.org Please enter “Computer Science Instructor” in the subject line.
Back to top
There are currently no positions available.
If you have interest please apply by emailing Wendy Kridel at email@example.com
Back to top